An awesome experience for anyone 5 and older!! With over a full hour of battle time, and up to 30 minutes in the party room enjoying cake and refreshments, our Birthday Battles will give your family memories to last a lifetime. You bring the cake and the kids, we'll take it from there.
After a quick equipment and safety brief, the battles begin! We have several different battle games which will keep the kids locked and loaded. A ceasefire is called when there are 30 minutes left to allow for cake in the party room. Pizza can also be delivered to our location and served in the party room as well.
Parties are 1hr 45min in duration and we ask that all guests arrive early to ensure that we can begin on time. Also, to make sure everything runs smoothly and there is the maximum amount of time for battle, we prefer waivers to be completed prior to the day of the party.
- Book your party at least 72 hours in advance. This will give us enough time to make sure that you have the best time and everything is set up and ready to go.
- While we do not provide invitations, there is an email link that will provide you with the waiver so you may forward it to the parents of the invited children.
- If your guest count changes, it’s not a problem. We will be more than happy to adjust the party to fit your needs. Please note however that there is a minimum number price that will still be applied even if you have less than the minimum amount of children.
In the event of notification of cancellation, the following cancellation fee shall apply on the registration cost:
- More than 30 days prior to party: 0% cancellation fee (Full Refund)
- More than 20 days prior to party: 50% cancellation fee (Half Refund)
- Less than 20 days prior to party: 100% cancellation fee (No Refund)
We hope that we have answered all of your questions efficiently. If you require additional information, or you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Think Dodgeball, just more intense. Participants divide up into equal teams. They go head to head trying to eliminate the other team. Once a participant gets hit, they leave the floor. A team wins when the opposing team has been completely eliminated.
Capture the Flag
The Teams defend their own turf while simultaneously mounting an offensive to capture the opposing team’s flag. A team is victorious when they return to base with the other teams flag.
Just like Elimination except the players don’t leave the floor when hit, they are just “Frozen” and can be “Unfrozen” by being tagged by a teammate. A team wins when they freeze the entire other team, or have fewer frozen when the time expires.
Simple, one team has blasters, the other team doesn’t. The “Zombies” run around tagging the team with the blasters. Once tagged the player lays down his Blaster and runs around tagging more players. You either eliminate the zombies, or you become one.
We’ll let you figure out what that stands for. Basically, it’s an all-out battle. Everyone is on their own, last one standing wins.
Open Battle Time
Get the kids away from the TV, and off the iPad for a few hours! Our Open Battle Time is fun and full of activity. Kids will be able to run, jump, duck and blast away at each other all while having a great time. Parents, can join in on the action as well, or just sit and watch. OR... if you want, you can leave the kids with us while you enjoy a dinner for two at either Keg & Kitchen or The Pour House (both right across the street). Friday nights will never be the same again!