- A waiver must be completed before participation. Those under the age of 18 must have the waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Participants must follow arena referee’s directions at all times.
- All participants must wear socks on the arena floor.
- No food, drink, or gum chewing allowed on the arena floor.
- Be aware of others to prevent collisions. Maintain appropriate space for other participants.
- Do not participate if you have health limitations, injuries, or are under the influence of drugs/alcohol or are pregnant. Management reserves the right to refuse service.
- We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property brought into or stored on the premises.
- All participants must go through the briefing room for game rules and instruction prior to beginning.
- All participants must wear eye protection.
- Do not strike anyone with the blasters.
- Do not deliberately shoot people in the head.
- Socks only! No one will be allowed to participate while wearing shoes.